Jan to March in Safety Stats
Here’s to starting another year of family safety! Let’s look back at how the Life360 community kept their Circles safe and recognize all the strides you’ve taken to protect your loved ones close and far.
Safety by the numbers
The first 3 months of 2022 have come and gone, but the safety of our Life360 community continues to be our focus day in and day out. Let’s see how the global Life360 family lived Life Three Sixty over the last 3 months.
- 1 in 11 people in the U.S. use Life360 to stay safe. Our oldest (and wisest) users have been with us since 2009. We love that kind of dedication to safety!
- Life360 members continue to check on their family’s safety at least twice per day, on average.
Driving, Location, and Digital
Your Life360 features keep you safe on the road, online, and everywhere you are. Here are some top stats:
- The average Circle has 4 members. It’s a great time to add more friends and family.
- 1.3M Data Breach Alerts were detected for our users. Data Breach Alerts are included in your membership, so, if you haven’t already, make sure to enable them from the Safety Tab in the app.
Life on the road
- Life360 members traveled 69 billion miles thus far in 2022. To put it in perspective, that’s like going on a road trip to the Sun and back – 371 times.
- Once the sun went down, the speed picked up. Be careful at night – traveling at 80mph or faster is most common at 4 am vs any other time of the day.
- And, where was everyone traveling from US? Still Mexico. Among our users, it was the most popular country to visit. (Sorry, Canada, you came in second!)
Life on the go
- You all hit the road and we were right there with you through the good, and not so good. In the first 3 months of the year, we called emergency dispatchers 6,803 times to send help to members when they needed it.
- We received close to 189,000 in-app SOS alerts from members. Safety tip: SOS was created as a way to reach us anytime you feel unsafe, like walking alone at night or having a medical emergency. If you haven’t already, enable yours today.
Upgrade your safety
Want more safety? That’s an easy one to check off your list (and way less painful than quitting coffee). Safety features like Roadside Assistance, Emergency Dispatch, Free Towing, Medical Assistance, and Disaster Response, all included in Gold Membership, will keep your family covered through all of the adventures 2022 has yet to bring. Try Gold for free→