Whew! We made it.
Your crew has been on the go — and we’ve been going right along with you making sure life was safe and sound with every move.
We see those finished to-do lists, but before you “drive” into the new year with new resolutions, let’s take a look in the 2022 rear-view. Check out our #360WrapUp to see what our Global Life360 family has done the last 365.
Safety (in numbers)
Our Life360 community has one amazing thing in common. We value safety, first. (And a fully charged phone battery, second). Take a look at our safety values from the last 12 months:
- 1 in 9 smartphone users in the US used Life360 in 2022 to stay safe. Our oldest (and wisest) users have been with us for 14 years. We love that kind of dedication to safety!
- On average, Life360 users checked on their crew’s safety at least 3 times per week in 2022. And the top 10% checked on their crew 7 days a week.
See? You’re in good company with like minded, modern folks who make safety a top priority. So, go ahead, check your Circle’s driving summary once (then check it twice) — we all do it.
We’ve got you fully covered, everywhere.
From browsing the shops to browsing online, you made the most of using Life360’s features wherever you were. Here are some top stats:
Life360 On the road (again):
You all drove 100 billion miles . . . and you all drove 190 billion more!
- Life360 members drove a whopping 290 billion miles in 2022. To put it in perspective, that’s the same as 600,000 round trips to the moon.
- Drives at higher speeds picked up after dark. Drive safely!
- And, where was the top travel destination? Mexico. (We wouldn’t mind hitching a ride with the bandwagon and making a stop, too)
Life360 On the go:
Just like family, we’re with you through the good and the bad — offering a helping hand (and helpful feature) for every moment.
- Over the past year, we called emergency dispatchers over 48,000 times to send help to members when they’ve had car accidents.
- We received over 17,000 in-app SOS alerts. Safety tip: Reach us anytime you feel unsafe, like walking alone at night or having a medical emergency.
- The top 10% of Circles have 20 or more Places.
Even your largest Circle was protected online over the past 12 months.
- The top 10% have 7 or more Circle members.
- Over 9M internet Data Breach Alerts were detected for our users in 2022. Data Breach Alerts are included in your membership, so, if you haven’t already, make sure to enable them from the Safety Tab in the app.
- We’re more than an app — we’re people too. We’ve had over 8,000 calls to our Live agents — who are always ready to assist, no matter the reason.
Upgrade your calm in 2023
Ready to make 2023 your safest year yet? Turn up the Life360 features and turn down the worry. With Roadside Assistance, Emergency Dispatch, Free Towing, Medical Assistance, and Disaster Response all included in Gold Membership, you can smoothly move your Circle through all your busy 2023 adventures. Try Gold for free →
New to Life360: Tile
Easily find what you can’t live without with Tile. Our members are already exploring our collection of Bluetooth trackers and scannable labels.
- The most lost items are keys and wallets.
- Our average users have more than two Tiles in their account.
- Thousands of members like you have already added Tiles to their Life360 Circles.